Super Deal! – A room for $2.00 or less – back in 1860!
OBERLIN COLLEGE PARENTS:
Frequent Sleeper Program! Earn a FREE NIGHT!
- Oberlin Parents: Now that your son/daughter is a student at Oberlin College, we know that you will be coming to visit them often. Over the course of those 4 years you can become a member of our FREQUENT SLEEPER SPECIAL!
- Simply stay a total of 6 nights over 4 years at Hallauer House during your child’s college days and receive the 7th night FREE!
- On your first visit during your child’s First Year, tell us you are an Oberlin parent and would like to be in the Frequent Sleeper Program.
- Keep track of your visits and then tell us when you have reached your 6 nights and then you will be eligible for one free night for the 7th visit.
- Stay with us during Fall check-in, when you come for sporting events, or to attend your child’s drama production or recital, for a birthday celebration or some other special occasion.
- Come and stay just because you miss your child! We also invite them to the B & B to join you for a complimentary breakfast in the morning.
- Each night that you stay is counted as one of the 6 nights so if you stay for 3 two night weekends you will have the 6 nights!
- Call us your home away from home for the next 4 years!
- Use a free night any weekday, and most weekends.
- But sorry, FREE night cannot be used for Parent’s Weekends, Orientation and check-in times, Graduation in May and major college event weekends. Free night subject to availability and only good for the Union or Confederate Room. Maximum of 2 free nights over a 4 year period.
BUSINESS TRAVELER’S SPECIAL
Do you have business in Oberlin, Wellington, Amherst, Elyria, LaGrange, Grafton, Wakeman, or anywhere else in Lorain County that will require you to spend one or more nights in a hotel?
Are you coming for a Conference at Oberlin College? The FAA Center?
Are you tired of staying at impersonal hotels?
Would you like to pay just $99.00 a night for all of the following amenities? (We can work with you to meet your company’s per diem rate.)
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then plan to stay at Hallauer House Bed & Breakfast – your home away from home!
We are located just 2 miles outside of Oberlin. We can offer you the following amenities and special pricing:
- FREE WIFI with access to printer and fax. Easy to print airplane boarding passes!
- Exercise facility on premises with elliptical, treadmill, bicycle, and Bow Flex (all new equipment), satellite TV to watch while working out. No need to get back in your car to go for a workout!
- Dry-infrared sauna to use after a workout or long day at the office or conference. Sweat at 140 degrees!
- In the summer, swim laps in the 20 ft. X 40 ft. in-ground heated pool.
- If you are a jogger or walker you will enjoy going around our 4 mile block!
- Each room has a desk area, lots of outlets, a work chair, a comfy chair, a sofa, an exceptional bed, and satellite TV!
- There is a mini refrigerator in each room with complimentary snacks and sodas and room for you to chill your own.
- Need a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board? They are in the room.
- Late check-ins are no problem. With our key pad lock you can arrive in the middle of the night.
- Late check-outs are no problem! Come back to your room or secure your bags downstairs for a late pick-up.
- Need an early breakfast? No problem! Enjoy a ‘Breakfast To Go’ or we can do breakfast as early as 7:00 A.M.
- FREE off-street parking close to house.
- Location is only 35 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport, 5 minutes from Oberlin, 15 minutes from Amherst, Wellington, Grafton, LaGrange, Wakeman, and Elyria, and 40 minutes from Cleveland.
- You will find many fantastic restaurants in Oberlin and the surrounding area.
- Enjoy a friendly staff at the Inn. The two owners are the staff! We offer advice, directions, and great conversation.
- At Hallauer House you will find quiet nights and quiet days. Unlike hotels, you can open the windows, let in the fresh air, and hear the birds sing.
You can enjoy all of the above for just $99.00 per night! (that’s over 20% off of regular rate)Offer good for Sunday – Thursday nights and includes a full four course breakfast or a ‘Breakfast To Go‘ and all applicable tax! If you are on a company expense account and it only allows you so much, give us a call and we will work with you and your company. We can also do P/O’s.
PROCRASTINATOR’S SPECIAL – Check BLOG for our January SPECIAL! CALL 440-774-3400
Do you put off until the last minute things that you should have done days or weeks ago
Were you supposed to make reservations for an overnight stay somewhere near Oberlin, Ohio?
Are you now afraid that there will be no room at ‘the Inn?’
So, are you a procrastinator?
If the answer is YES to the questions above, then this could be your lucky day!
You may qualify for the PROCRASTINATOR’S SPECIAL!
- If we have an available room
- If you called us for a booking within 24 hours of the date you need
- If you mention this special
- If the Union or Confederate Room is available, it is yours for just $109.00 for 1 night or $99.00 per night for 2 or more nights!
- If the Suite is available, it is yours for just $159.00 for 1 night or $149.00 per night for 2 or more nights!
- And you still get a full breakfast!
That is over a 20% savings! Sometimes it pays to procrastinate! How does it feel to be so lucky?
OBERLIN COLLEGE COMMENCEMENT
- Commencement Weekend, the fourth Monday in May, is reserved for past guests only.
- We use a lottery system – you accumulate one lottery ticket for EACH NIGHT that you stay with us over a 4 or 5 year period while your child is in school. (If you stayed with us during your college exploration, we will give you tickets for those visits also.)
The more nights that you stay, the more lottery tickets you will receive in the jar
Each May, we draw the three names who will then have first choice of our three rooms for the following years graduation.
There is a <mark”>3 day minimum stay for Commencement and a special cancellation and payment policy
This special 20% discount is for active duty personnel in any branch of the military, or military retired with over 20 years of service, including the U.S. Coast Guard (our daughter is a Petty Officer 1st Class and her partner is active in the Air Force!) Stay with us and enjoy all the amenities as our way of saying ” thank you for your service.
B & B’s FOR VETS PROGRAM
Every year on the day before Veterans Day, we participate in the B & B’s for Vets program.
This is a day in which B&Bs and Inns across the country provide FREE rooms in observance of Veterans Day, November 11. It is a way for Innkeepers to honor servicemen and women currently serving or who have previously served their country. The program was started in 2009 by the West Virginia B&B Association and in 2010 was expanded to include 49 states, 8 international locations and almost 900 Inns/B & B’s
Each participating B&B makes at least one FREE room available on the night of November 10th to active duty and retired military personnel. Promotion for the program begins in late August or early September of each year and rooms are booked on a First-Come, First Served basis. Reservations cannot be taken until the advertising begins.
1830 Hallauer House Bed & Breakfast awards all three of our rooms FREE to active duty military or retired veterans.
Watch our Blog and Facebook for reservation starting dates.
UNION OR CONFEDERATE ROOMS – Each will sleep 3 persons
Rate for 10 days – $1,000.00 for 2 plus $15.00 per night for 1 extra person
Rate INCLUDES: complimentary breakfast for each person. There are no extra charges
MASON/DIXON SUITE – Will sleep up to 7 persons in two connecting rooms
Rate for 10 days – $1,400.00 for 2 plus $20.00 per night for each additional person
Rate INCLUDES: complimentary breakfast for each person. There are no extra charges.
14945 Hallauer Rd.
Oberlin, OH 44074
The Country Inn for the Hotel Alternative!