This weekend in Oberlin – Things to do and see!
- Exhibits at AMAM (That is the Allen Memorial Art Museum), one of the best small art museums in the country
- Winter term Opera – “Songs from Liquid Days”
- Speak Easy Acoustic Band free and performing at the Cat in the Cream Coffeehouse
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night at Hall Auditorium Annex
- Oberlin Conservatory performance of Words into Sounds
- Performance of Death of a Salesman at French Creek Nature Center
- Winter Days at Vermilion River Reservation (but we have not had any snow!)
- Matus Winery, just down the road,offers wine, pizza, and entertainment
Check the links of above events for more information and then plan your get away. Lots to do!
And our January Special ends on Tuesday so where better to spend the last weekend before February!